TCM Line-Up in June includes lots of Thursday monster flix

  • Gerry Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      TCM Line-Up in June includes lots of Thursday monster flix From: Jeff Berkwits <scifiguy@...>

      Subject:
      TCM Line-Up in June includes lots of Thursday monster flix

      Thought this might be of interest. I believe the times are Eastern times.

      Time for some tapin'!

      TCM "Drive-In Double Features". Great line-up!

      THURSDAY, JUNE 2:

      GODZILLA, KING OF THE MONSTERS (8 PM)

      RODAN (9:45 PM)

      GHIDORAH, THE THREE-HEADED MONSTER (11:15 PM)

      GODZILLA VS. MONSTER ZERO (1 AM)

      DINOSAURUS! (2:45 AM)

      THE VALLEY OF GWANGI (4:15 AM)

      THURSDAY, JUNE 9:

      THEM! (8PM)

      THE COSMIC MONSTERS (9:45 PM)

      TARANTULA (11:15 PM)

      THE BLACK SCORPION (12:45 AM)

      THE GIANT CLAW (2:30 AM)

      THE WASP WOMAN ('59) (4 AM)

      THURSDAY, JUNE 16:

      ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT WOMAN (8 PM)

      VILLAGE OF THE GIANTS (9:30 PM)

      THE QUEEN OF OUTER SPACE (11 PM)

      MARS NEEDS WOMEN (12:30 AM)

      CYCLOPS (2 AM)

      THE MANSTER (3:30 AM)

      THE KILLER SHREWS (4:45 AM)

      THURSDAY, JUNE 23:

      IT CAME FROM BENEATH THE SEA (8PM)

      THE MONSTER THAT CHALLENGED THE WORLD (9:30 PM)

      THE BEAST FROM 20,000 FATHOMS (11 PM)

      THE GIANT BEHEMOTH (12:30 AM)

      THE PHANTOM FROM 10,000 LEAGUES (2 AM)

      CREATURE FROM HAUNTED SEA (3:30 AM)

      THURSDAY, JUNE 30:

      THE BLOB ( 8PM)

      THE H-MAN (9:30 PM)

      THE MAGNETIC MONSTER (11 PM)

      X THE UNKNOWN (12:30 AM)

      THE THING FROM ANOTHER WORLD (2 AM)

      IT! THE TERROR FROM BEYODN SPACE (3:30 AM)

      WATCH THE SKIES (DOCUMENTARY) (4:45 AM)

      Jeff Berkwits
      PO Box 711111
      San Diego, CA 92171-1111

      scifiguy@...

      "In the absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."
      Robert Heinlein