SDVSF November Film Screening: THEM! (1954)

  • Gerry Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Hi, All:

      Sorry to take so long to get this rolling. I ran out of time and picked
      "THEM!" to screen this month (mostly because I have it sitting on my shelf
      right in front of me).

      I will get a poll going for the other films we've discussed as soon as I can
      get both time and my computer problem ironed out.

      Be seeing you.

      :-J

      Gerry Williams
      Director/Director of Photography
      Film - Video - Photography
      Studio 106 - The Art Union Building
      2323 Broadway - San Diego, CA 92102
      619.RAD.FILM (619.723.3456)
      http://www.filmist.com/
      __
      "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."