      From: Gerry Williams <FILMIST@...>
      To: "SDVSF@yahoogroups.com" <SDVSF@yahoogroups.com>; SDVSF List <sdvsf-list@...>; TMS-SD CORE Yahoo <TMS-SD_core@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 11:14 AM
      Subject: [SDVSF] July's Movies moved back a week

      Due to Comic-Con International, both the MARS MOVIE NIGHT and the SAN DIEGO
      VINTAGE SCI-FI movie nights have been moved to the fourth weekend of the
      month:

      July 26th 7:00pm
      MARS MOVIE NIGHT
      CAPTAIN SCARLET: REVENGE OF THE MYSTERONS FROM MARS (1981)
      and
      GERRY ANDERSON'S NEW CAPTAIN SCARLET: INSTRUMENT OF DESTRUCTION (PART 1 & 2)
      (2005)
      http://marsmovieguide.com/
      http://marsmovieguide.com/#MARS%20MOVIE%20NIGHTS

      July 27th 7:00pm