      __________

      The Mars Society-San Diego's Mars Movie Night
      Friday, June 21, 2013
      7:00pm

      MARS MOVIE NIGHT: BIG WARS
      (Japan, 1993)

      "It is the dawn of the 21st century. Mankind has terraformed and
      colonized Mars -- while an ancient race of alien beings known only as "The
      Gods" has been watching our progress ... and waiting. Now the mysterious
      aliens have returned to halt mankind's expansion into space by force,
      turning the planet named after the God of War into our final battlefield."

      Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCbwrEX7zg

      We¹ll also screen Episode #5 of the series:

      ³PIONEER ONE: "WAR OF THE WORLD (Season Finale)" ²
      (USA, 2010)

      "As Taylor prepares to address the media, he and his team learn the
      consequences of their actions."

      Series Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icLQqVDk86Y

      Showtime is 7:00pm at Studio 106 in the San Diego Reader Building at 2323
      Broadway 92102 (the Golden Hill area just east of downtown San Diego).
      Admission is FREE, and popcorn is provided (you can bring snacks or drinks
      to share).

      Please RSVP to FILMIST <at> MAC.COM as seating is limited.

      For more information, visit:

      http://marsmovieguide.com/#MARS%20MOVIE%20NIGHTS

      :-J

      Gerry Williams
      Director/Director of Photography
      Film - Video - Photography
      Studio 106 - The Art Union Building
      2323 Broadway - San Diego, CA 92102
      619.RAD.FILM   (619.723.3456)
      http://www.filmist.com/
      __
      "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."