FW: This Saturday Pancake Breakfast / Open House / Military Vehicle Club Meeting WWAM Hangar 1725 N Marshall (West of ASTRIA Helo Base)

  • Ostrich, Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2013

      I think Glen, Dan, Dave, Jerry and I will be there.

      Maybe a few more guys that have jeeps at Gillespie,

      Everyone welcome!

      Jim

    • Richard Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2013
        I will not be able to  make it, I have another meet the same day.
        Richard Johnson

        www.RichardSJohnson.net

        "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms…"
        Thomas Jefferson

        To: SDMVCC@yahoogroups.com