August 17th Get Together 1725 N Marshall Ave El Cajon CA

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
      Let's plan on getting together on Saturday August 17th.

      WWAM Air Museum Hangar at 1725 N Marshall Ave, El Cajon CA.

      10am - 12pm?

      I am also planning a pancake breakfast starting at 9am, so you can all come out for breakfast if you like, and bring your military vehicles (or not) and meet in the quonset hut hangar!

      Call me on 858 414 6258 for the gate code when you arrive.

      Jim