Trying to Get in Contact With Someone About Sponsorship

  • sponsorship@streetsideauto.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      Hi,

      My name is Andy and I work for StreetSideAuto.com. We sell aftermarket performance auto parts and accessories.

      The other day I found groups.yahoo.com/group/SDMVCC, and really liked it. Since our customers are all automotive enthusiasts, I want to start partnering with sites like yours to help build interest in customs.

      We can work with you as much or as little as you like. We have a lot of different opportunities for partnerships. For example, we can use our blog to help spread the word about your events. Or we can supply some $25 gift cards for door prizes or awards at car shows. We could also work up an organizational discount for members of your group if you like. We’re open to your partnership ideas, too.

      Partnership is free; we just want a chance reach out to another group of enthusiast like ourselves. We view partnerships like these as a great way to make ourselves visible while helping out the automotive community.

      Let me know what you think. Drop me a line and I can forward over our partnership ideas. Thanks!

      Andy

      Program Manager

      StreetSideAuto.com

      877-787-8989