FW: Need one WWII stock army green jeep for a backdrop Monday, March 25, 2013 at 5 PM the Hilton Bayfront paying $200.00

  • Richard Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hello all, a group here in San Diego is looking for a WWII jeep for display.
      Please respond direct to lancedurant@... if you are interested in doing it.  Nice way to make a few bucks.
      Regards
      Richard Johnson
      Vice President
      SCMVCC

      www.RichardSJohnson.net

      "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms…"
      Thomas Jefferson