FW: Classic Cars needed for Fundraiser

  • Ostrich, Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012

      Car Show on 7 DEC

      From: SDMVCC-owner@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SDMVCC-owner@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rae Walaska
      Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:24 PM
      To: SDMVCC-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Classic Cars needed for Fundraiser

      Hi,

      My name is Rae Walaska and I am a skater with San Diego Roller Derby.

      San Diego Roller Derby is hosting a fundraiser at the Classics Malt Shop on December 7 from 4:30pm-9pm. We are looking for some classic cars to participate. (There is no fee.) Do you think any of the owners in your group would be interested?

      We have an event listing on Facebook that has a flyer and additional information. Here is the link to the event details:http://www.facebook.com/events/107673076067445/

      Please have the owners email me if they would like to participate or if they have any questions.

      Thanks!

      Rae

      Rae Walaska

      Owner

      Office: 619.781.8013

      Toll Free: 1.888.838.6311

      Murder n' Mayhem: Murder Mystery Parties

      Restaurants. Fundraisers. Bed & Breakfasts. Corporate. Personal. & More!

      To check out our new Pirate Murder Mystery Voyages in San Diego visit:

      Hints n' Hunts: Mystery Parties & Adventure Hunts

      Featuring unique n' fun, themed Mystery Parties, Scavenger Hunts, & other Special Events, especially for kids!

      Filling lives with Murder n Mayhem one party at a time!