Mother Goose Parade Military Vehicles Wanted

  • Ostrich, Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012

      I just talked to Dave Norman at the Mother Goose Parade.

      He is looking for a LOT more MV’s to participate in the parade this year.  They are saluting Veteran’s and want us to carry along some Korea, Vietnam and WWII vets in our vehicles.

      Also he has lined up an FDR look alike (who was at the Gillespie Airshow) to lead off our MV “stick”.    Mike or Craig or Dave(s) do any of you guys have a WWII jeep that could carry FDR with the top down?

      Or Glen in his command car/staff car?

      Gary Harper did you want to participate?   We used to get a large group including Gary in his Stuart, but things kind of died out when the MG parade told us to tone it down on the numbers.

      This year they want 10-15 military vehicles.

      Show time is supposedly 8am, parade starts at 10am so get there before 10 ;-)

      Let me know who is interested so I can let Dave know who can take FDR and the Vets.

      Gary let me know if you can bring anything cool (Sherman / Stuart  etc).

      Jim