FW: MILITARY NIGHT at EL CAJON CRUISE 29 JUN

  • Ostrich, Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2011

      Hey guys.  Steve is really looking for a LARGE turn out on 29 JUN.

      He will park all the Military Vehicles we can “muster” over on the Promenade across from the Country Admin Buildings.

      Can I get a show of interest of who can bring some Mil Vehicles out for the evening?

      Again 29 JUN 4-8pm ish.

      We can assemble for a group dinner at Por Favors or somewhere like that.

      (Kevin – can you send this email to Craig?  He might want to bring something out to display.

      Pass this along to anyone else with some San Diego Mil Vehicles.

      Jim