Re: [SDMVCC] SEMPER FI MOTORCYLCE CRUISE / Mil Veh Club Encampment at Flying Leatherneck Museum / MCAS Miramar 20-22 MAY

  • milman11@netzero.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2011
      say jim i think i can make that one

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "Ostrich, Jim" <jostrich@...>
      To: " (SDMVCC@yahoogroups.com)" <SDMVCC@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SDMVCC] SEMPER FI MOTORCYLCE CRUISE / Mil Veh Club Encampment at Flying Leatherneck Museum / MCAS Miramar 20-22 MAY
      Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:07:12 -0800

      HI guys.

      This is usually the weekend of the Tierrasanta Armed Forces Day parade.

      I will help out the Flying Leatherneck Museum's request for an encampment weekend, and set up artillery / vehicles and tents on Friday night.

      If you guys would like to join for the day or weekend, we can still depart on Saturday for the parade and make it back to FLM.

      Let me know who would like to attend. Its still about 4 months away.

      Jim