Call of Duty Mil Vehicle Display in Menifee CA

  • Ostrich, Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009

      Gang

      Charlee from Game Stop called and asked if we could display some military vehicles at the Game Stop on 30098 Haun Road in Menifee, CA on Monday

      A new game called “Call of Duty” is coming out and they want to make it a fun event, with the Military Vehicles as a display in front of their store.

      If you are interested call Charlee at 310 579 7570 please.

      Thanks,

      Jim
      SDMVCC