Marching Through History 2008, 10/11/2008, 12:00 am

  • SDMVCC@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
      Reminder from: SDMVCC Yahoo! Group

      Title: Marching Through History 2008

      Date: Saturday October 11, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day until Sunday October 12, 2008.
      Location: Prado Dam Chino Hills

    • CaptD49@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
        Jim,
         Do we have any experts on hooking up the brake and clutch pedal assemblies on a 42 GPW? Mine are sloppy I guess would be the right term. I`ve adjusted per the book and changed the clutch cable to no avail. It was on a rusty MB frame and is now on a new GPW frame. Other than that, I can`t think of any other variable that could be causing the problem. If I can get those right, I can put the body back on, and be back on the road very quickly. I`m stymied, and would appreciate some help.  Regards, Dave Brothers

        Date: Saturday October 11, 2008
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event repeats every day until Sunday October 12, 2008.
        Location: Prado Dam Chino Hills

      • Richard Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
          Joel  Johnson is looking for a duce  to haul a Boyscout troop in the mother goose parade.
          619-890-3935

          www.RichardSJohnson.net

          "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."