Fwd: Freedom Day Parade

  • Jim Ostrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Looks like we are a go for transporting wounded Marines in the Oceanside parade.

      Jim

      Hi Jim,

      Good news. Soldiers' Angels has a thumbs up from the liaison of the Wounded Barracks at Camp Pendleton. They are excited to participate in the Freedom Days Parade. As we get closer to mid-June I'll know approx how many wounded & angels. I received the application from Main Street Oceanside today. Should I send our application separate so Soldiers' Angels is registered as 1-2 vehicles and approx # walking?, but you clarify our placement within your convoy to MainStreet?

      Susan Lawson
      www.soldiersangels.org
      (760) 758-1785