Vietnam War Dogs at March Field Museum, 2/17/2008, 11:00 am

  • SDMVCC@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      Reminder from: SDMVCC Yahoo! Group

      Title: Vietnam War Dogs at March Field Museum

      Date: Sunday February 17, 2008
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: HWY 15 and Van Buren (Riverside CA)
      Notes: Starts at 11am. Group meet with OCMVCC and IEMVCC. Everyone welcome. Last year we were out front so it looked really good.

    • SDMVCC@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2008

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2008

          Date: Sunday February 17, 2008
          Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every year.
          Location: HWY 15 and Van Buren (Riverside CA)
          Notes: Starts at 11am. Group meet with OCMVCC and IEMVCC. Everyone welcome. Last year we were out front so it looked really good. Depart WWAM hangar NLT 0730am to arrive around 930-10am. North on HWY 15 exit Van Buren Ave (you can't miss the March Musuem) park out in the parking lot next to the B-25. You will see all the other vehicles.

          Hello Supporters,

          The 8th Annual War Dog Remembrance Day will be held on February 17th, 2008 at 11:00am. This event will be held in the Courtyard at March Field Air Museum off the 215 Freeway at Van Buren.

          If you wish more information, please check out the website; www.war-dogs.com .

          We look forward to seeing you there.

          Sincerely,
          Ms. Maurice "MO" Johnson