ball rounds in size .50 for dummy display - help / leads needed

  • brimiljeep@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello group,
      I hope you guys can give me a couple of good leads on where I can get some (100-200 - or even a few) bullet heads for the 50cal BMG M2HB.    I have a couple of belts of empty cartridges that I would like to put bullet tips on.  WWII vintage preferred, but just looking to get them cheap for dummy gun display.

      Any idea who/where to get some on the cheap?

      Thanks,
      Brian