SCSSA Meeting Saturday (July 13th).

  • Jerry Search
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hi, All.

      There will be an SCSSA meeting on Saturday, July 10th, at Lakewood in the "Ballet Room".  Topics will include the Fireworks Stands income.

      In the meantime, sales at the stands are going very well.  It looks to me like we will exceed our projected goal of $12,000!  However, we have had some security issues, and as a result, we are asking anyone who has a few hours to spare to just come down and hang around.  You don't have to sell fireworks.  You can just visit with other neat folks from our (your) organization.  The more bodies we have "hanging around", the more secure the situation will be.

      The main stand is located on the north/west corner of Carson and Norwalk, in Hawaiian Gardens.  The other is a block away.  Please come down and visit!!

      A more detailed agenda of the SCSSA meeting will be announced soon.

      Thanks!

      Jerry Search