Southern California Championships

  • SCSSA_News-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2011

      Reminder - Deadline for sign ups for the So Calif Championships is Thursday, October 13th.  Please sign up in on time.

      So California Championship will be help at the Ice Station in Valencia this Sunday, October 16th - Check in 8:30am - 9:30am, racing starts at 10:15am

      We are in great need to off  ice volunteers!  Several of our regular volunteers are not able to make it so we need everyone to pitch in and help, bring a friend, parent etc. (age 16 or older).  **Qualifies for community service hours**

      Please contact Ron Halcrow at ron@... or Lloyd Brewer at   lloyd.brewer@...  if you are racing , can help or can bring a helper!

      See you there