RE: [SCOPA] Impact Assessment

  • Wolfe, Alvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2004
      Message
      Thanks, Ron and Glenn for your interest and information re the SCOPA Group.
      I learned just the other day that SCOPA participant Beverly Ward and a team from CUTR that included anthropologist Jennifer Hardin published in 2000, Community Impact Assessment: A Handbook for Transportation Professionals. I doubt that you all knew about it, or surely somebody would have mentioned it, right?   Here is the url to it:
      The cover is beautiful, and I am sure the rest is very useful.  I recommend we all take a look at it.  --Alvin

    • Glenn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2004
        It looks like a great resource, I have added it to the links page of
        the YAHOO site. Thank you Alvin (and Beverly and Jennifer).
        Glenn