Correction to Message of May 30

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004
      I left out Michele Ogilvie's name in a sentence in the Report I
      distributed about the USF Meeting of May 27: The sentence should
      read as follows:

      "They, represented by Terry Cullen and Michele Ogilvie were hopeful
      that the Collaborative might serve as something like a "Think Tank"
      (although nobody likes that term) to help with developing
      Hillsborough County's 2025 Plan."