FW: [PRESENTATION] Qualitative Software Developer Debate

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 8:14 AM
      From: rmaietta@... [mailto:rmaietta@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 2:05 PM
      To: ATLAS-TI@...
      Subject: [PRESENTATION] Qualitative Software Developer Debate

      Please email info@... for more information...do not use
      reply

      ResearchTalk Inc. will host our First "Qualitative Software Developer
      Debate" as part of our 2004 Qualitative Research Summer Intensive.

      The debate will be more of a forum discussion about major issues and
      functions connected to qualitative software and its implications. The
      event provides an opportunity to meet the developers of major
      qualitative software packages and learn and compare their products.

      Participants:
      Anne Kuckartz - MAXqda
      Ed Brent - Qualrus
      John Seidel - ETHNOGRAPH
      Paul Mihas - ResearchTalk Inc. representative for ATLAS.ti Sharlene
      Hesse-Biber - HyperResearch

      Moderators: Ray Maietta and Cesar Cisneros

      Date: Friday, June 25, 2004 from 7:00 - 9:00 PM
      Place: Wyndham Wind Watch Hotel in Hauppauge, NY

      This event is free, but advanced reservations are required as seats are
      limited.

      Email info@... to reserve seats.

      Visit www.researchtalk.com for more information on Qualitative Research
      Courses taught at our Summer Intensive.