USF Collaborative "Neighborhood/Community"

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 7:31 AM
      Thursday's meeting is from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., and it is in FMHI's
      Westside Conference Center "A", that is the room at the far west of
      the complex, closest to the College of Public Health. Be sure to get
      some kind of parking pass, or make other parking arrangements.

      While our issue is on the agenda, we won't have much time to spend on
      it, but there are other issues of interest to SCOPA members as well.
      I mentioned that Michele Ogilvie is on the agenda for County Planning.
      I look forward to seeing more anthropologists there. --Alvin
    • Brian McEwen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25 7:34 AM
        Thanks, Alvin. It's as I suspected - scheduled for a time of the day that I need to be here at CAC. We're hosting a group of Marti Coulter's students (Harrell Center for Domestic Violence).
        Keep me posted.
        Brian