FW: last minute venue change-5/15 fundraiser

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2004

      From: Alayne Unterberger [mailto:alayne@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 11:57 AM
       Subject: last minute venue change-5/15 fundraiser

      Help!  Pass this on to your lists!

      Florida Institute for Community Studies, Inc.
      El Instituto de Estudios Comunitarios de la Florida, Inc.
      FICS, PO Box 16745, Tampa, FL 33687-6745   ' Phone: 813.248.3427
      Fax: 813.248.3230         http:\\www.ficsinc.org     Email: alayne@...

      Press Release

      For Immediate Release
      Date:              May 14, 2004
      Contact:          Alayne Unterberger, MA, 813.248.3427 or 813.477.2882

      Last Minute Venue Change for Benefit Fundraiser for Florida Institute for Community Studies on Saturday, May 15, 2004

      Tampa:
        The Florida Institute for Community Studies (FICS) has moved the Half Year  Fundraiser to the Covivant Gallery & Studios at 4906 N. FLorida Ave. (just south of Hillsborough Ave), Tampa, FL 33603.  This venue change means we are NOT including alcohol in the ticket price.  FICS requests a donation of $5.00-$10.00 for the event:
      *         Live Music with Tribal Style
      *       DJ Blenda’s mix of danceable Reggaeton, Reggae, Old School Hip Hop and worldbeat
      *        Singer Jose Morejón covering popular Latin songs (Mark Anthony)
      .......and surprises!

      All proceeds benefit the FICS General Fund, which pays expenses related to our sponsorship of community groups like the TC Nenas or the various Community Advisory Board meetings within Latino communities in Hillsborough County sponsored by FICS.  All donations are tax-deductible.

      Please support FICS, Covivant Gallery and Studios, Tribal Style and our artists!

      Doors open at 9 PM.  Contact the Florida Institute for Community Studies at alayne@... or  813.248.3427 and 813.477.2882 or Covivant Galleries at 234-0222.

      C:\Share\FICS\Marketing\may15fundraiservenuechange.wpd

      Come to our 1st Annual Half Year Party to Benefit FICS @ Rustic Steel Creations, Channelside on MAY 15, 9PM-?

      Alayne Unterberger, MA
      Executive Director, Florida Institute for Community Studies, Inc.
      Main contact: (813) 477-2882 (cell) or (813) 248-3427 (248.FICS) (office)
      FAX: (813) 248-3230    E-mail: alayne@...    Website: www.ficsinc.org
      Cesar Chavez:
      "It's ironic that those who till the soil, cultivate and harvest the fruits, vegetables, and other foods that fill your tables with abundance have nothing left for themselves."