AntConn Meeting Notes from 11-5-03

  • Bridget Hahm
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003

      Hi everyone,

      Please review the notes from last Friday’s meeting. Please let me know if anything needs to be changed or added, etc. I’ve attached 3 other files to this message:

      1) Terry Redding’s LPO Luncheon report from the 2003 AAA Meetings in Chicago

      2) Alayne Unterberger’s LPO report from AAA

      3) The announcement for the 1 year anniversary party of the Florida Institute for Community Studies (FICS).

      They are posted under ‘Files’, the LPO and meeting notes are under ‘Meeting Notes’, and the party announcement is under ‘Announcements’. Please let me know if you have any difficulty with these attachments or those files.

      I’m also sending the meeting notes to the new SCOPA list so if anyone objects, please let me know and I will not do it again.

      Respectfully submitted,

      Bridget Hahm