Fwd: Research Anthropologist GS-09

  • Bridget
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      Hi,
      Sorry for the short notice but there is an opening for a Research Anthropologist at the Iowa City VA that closes tomorrow, 3/6/2013. The USA Jobs link to the application is in the email below.
      Regards,
      Bridget Hahm, MA, MPH, CCRC

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Hahm, Bridget" <Bridget.Hahm@...>
      Date: March 5, 2013, 11:10:09 AM EST
      To: <bhahm2@...>
      Subject: FW: Research Anthropologist GS-09

      Subject: Research Anthropologist GS-09

      I realize this is closing tomorrow, but if you know of anyone who is an MA-level anthropologist, or has equivalent experience, and is looking to live in Iowa City, please pass this along --- https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/338564500

      Without looking back I am not sure if this PD was previously posted to the group, but if not, it is now :)

      Hope you are all well,

      Sarah