RE: [AntConn] Job Openings

  • Wolfe, Alvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013

      Thanks so much, Will.  I am trying to forward this to SCOPA because there are professional anthros there who will be interested.

      I hope others will give us more information on both the Childdren’s Board of Hillsborough County and the Juvenile Welfare Board of Pinellas County.

      All those interested in child welfare may also find interesting information, mostly historical, at the Florida Health and Human Services web site http://fhhsb.org.

      --Alvin

      Alvin W. Wolfe
      Distinguished University Professor Emeritus
      Department of Anthropology
      4202 E. Fowler Avenue, SOC107
      University of South Florida
      Tampa, FL  33620-8100   813-974-0794