- On Behalf Of Ellen Stewart Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:05 AM To: Subject: JOB VACANCY - PROJECT MANAGER - THE GREEN HOUSE PROJECT - NCB CAPITAL IMPACTMessage 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013View Source
NCB CAPITAL IMPACT HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER FOR THE GREEN HOUSE PROJECT IN THE CRYSTAL CITY, VA OFFICE
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN SEND RESUME TO ESTEWART@...
THE GREEN HOUSE® Project is a leader in the national culture change movement for the transformation of institutional long-term care. Built on the principles of the Eden Alternative by Dr. Bill Thomas, The Green House Project creates more meaningful lives for elders through changes in the philosophy of traditional skilled nursing care, organizational structure, and physical environment. In partnership with organizations, advocates and communities, The Green House Project team supports adopters in the development and ongoing sustainability of their Green House homes. Provider Magazine identified The Green House Project as “the pinnacle of the movement” for its success in rapidly expanding to over 26 states and for improving the lives of over one thousand older adults across the country.
The Project Manager works with long-term care organizations by providing the day-to-day planning and technical assistance related to implementing The Green House model of care. The Project Manager educates and advises on person-directed practices, as they relate to financial feasibility analysis, physical environment, and operational policies and procedures. Project Managers work with Green House adopters and The Green House Project team to ensure that activities promote and support best practices for sustaining the values and essential practices of the model. The Project Manager is based at The Green House Project office in Arlington, VA,
1. Manage Green House customer relationships and project implementation plans by identifying scope, monitoring progress, and supporting delivery of technical assistance (60%)
2. Manage the coordination of project-related education programs and facilitate on-site Green House training, as required (15%)
3. Identify successful practices and current research to inform resources available to the Peer Network of Green House adopters (10%)
4. Actively participate in and contribute to Green House team strategic planning and internal work group functions (10%)
5. Support efforts to increase community awareness, affect public policy, and activate consumers through various marketing channels, such as newsletters, conferences, events, social media outreach, etc. (5%)
·Bachelors Degree in related field, Project Management Certification, preferred, Long Term Care operational experience preferred, two years of revelant job related experience.
Strong project management skills, including the ability to organization, plan, and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
Knowledge and/or experience in gerontology/aging, long-term care operations, culture change, and person-directed care
Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to develop skills to model a coaching style of communication
Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
Experience in supporting innovation (creativity, problem solving, ability to go from theory to practice design)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
Proficiency in online applications, including webinars, databases, web-based educational tools, and social media
Ellen Stewart | Human Resources | NCB
2011 Crystal Drive | Suite 800 | Arlington, VA 22202
Tel (703) 302-8008 | estewart@...
NCB refers to National Consumer Cooperative Bank and its subsidiaries (primarily NCB Financial Corporation and its subsidiary, NCB, FSB), its affiliated non-profit corporation, NCB Capital Impact, and also NCB Community Works, LLC, which is jointly owned by NCB Capital Impact. Each is a separate corporation within the NCB Financial Group.
CDB-L list instructions at www.opportunityfinance.net/CDB-L
Please note: E-mail communications sent to and from the Children’s Board of Hillsborough County are subject to the public records laws of Florida.