LPO happy hour at AAA

  • epuccia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      I just wanted to let everyone know that the LPO gathering at the AAA annual meeting this year will be happy hour tapas on Friday, 11/16, at 5pm at Colibri Mexican Grill at 438 Geary Street. Any SCOPA members interested in attending are invited.  We are hoping that 3 to 5 people from each LPO will be able to be there. Please tell anyone interested to email me ASAP so I can make sure to have enough food.

      Thanks.
      Ellen