Re: [SCOPA] FW: LPO Luncheon in Baltimore

  • epuccia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 10:20 AM
      I have to be at this luncheon, just in case no one else wants to go.

      Ellen

      Date: Friday, March 30
      Time:  12 noon
      Location: Hospitality Suite of Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel (room 2727)

      Please rsvp to Trish Colvin (trish@...) by Friday, March 23rd.

      Many thanks, Nancy

      Nancy E. Schoenberg, Ph.D.
      Marion Pearsall Professor of Behavioral Science Associate Editor, The Gerontologist
      125 Medical Behavioral Science Building
      University of Kentucky
      Lexington KY USA 40536-0086
      email: nesch@...