Now Up and Streaming! CBHC RADIO

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2011
      This week's schedule starting 11-16-11
      http://www.childrensboard.org/cbhc_radio.aspx
      Click "Launch Player"!
      For mobile media, go to: http://icy2.abacast.com/childrensboard-radio-32.m3u

      Hour I: 12 a.m., 6 a.m., 12 p.m., 6 p.m.
      • 51% - Access to Treatment
      • Classics for Kids –Rhapsody in Blue
      • The Book Show – "The Visible Man"
      • Academic Minute – Food Waste

      Hour II: 1 a.m., 7 a.m., 1 p.m., 7 p.m.
      • Have You Heard – Children's Board Reflections by Clem Miller
      • Classics for Kids –Rhapsody in Blue
      • Dr. Peter Gorski – Turkey
      • Have you Heard – Plant City, Teens in Action

      Hour III: 2 a.m., 8 a.m., 2 p.m., 8 p.m.
      • Best of Our Knowledge – Physics and Geometry
      • Classics for Kids – Rhapsody in Blue
      • Media Project – Story Placement
      • Academic Minute – Child Development
      • 90 Second Naturalist – Destructive Rats

      Hour IV: 3 a.m., 9 a.m., 3 p.m., 9 p.m.
      • How to Save Your Life – Topics of Pediatrics and Bio-Terror
      • Classics for Kids – Rhapsody in Blue
      • 90 Second Naturalist – Jellyfish Eyes

      Hour V: 4a.m., 10 a.m., 4 p.m., 10 p.m.
      • The Health Show – Healthcare Reform Update
      • Classics for Kids – Rhapsody in Blue
      • Best of Our Knowledge – New Telescopes
      • Word for the Wise – Nov. 24th is Dale Carnegie's Birthday
      • Sounds of Progress – Education Research
      • Sounds of Progress 2 – Alice Evans

      Hour VI: 5 a.m., 11 a.m., 5 p.m., 11 p.m.
      • RBMA Radio, Fireside Chat – Junip