Fwd: LPO luncheon in Montreal

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Sent from my iPad

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: <Epuccia@...<mailto:Epuccia@...>>
      Date: November 2, 2011 11:11:38 AM EDT
      Subject: LPO luncheon in Montreal

      Hello, LPO Representatives. The AAA annual meetings are in only two weeks. At this point, only one LPO has expressed interest in attending the luncheon. Please let me know if someone from your organization would be interested in attending this luncheon on Friday, November 18, from 12-2pm.

      If you are not the contact person for your LPO, could you please let me know who I should contact? I will then remove your email from the list.

      Thank you for your help.

      Ellen Puccia
      LPO Liaison and Volunteer Coordinator
      NAPA