Anthropology Alumni Society Colloquium Reception

  • Bridget
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011

      We'd like to invite you to the first event of the newly formed USF Anthropology Alumni Society. We are hosting a reception in honor of the Anthropology Department and the Graduate Student Research Colloquium. The colloquium will be held on the following day.

      We will be serving light refreshments in the Anthropology Exhibit Gallery and faculty labs will be open for guided tours.

      Date & Time: Thursday, October 20, 2011, 5:30 to 7:30 PM

      Location: USF Anthropology Exhibit Gallery, SOC 111

      Parking: Please park in the Visitors Lots closest to the SOC building near the Sundome. You do need to purchase a Visitors parking permit to park in the Visitors Lots at all times of day. There are some metered spots in the lots right next to the SOC building as well.

      Come & reconnect with the department & see what USF Anthropology is doing now!

      Please RSVP or send any questions to Bridget Hahm at usfanthroalumni@...

      USF Alumni Association
      Gibbons Alumni Center
      University of South Florida