Save the Date--USF Anthropology Alumni Society Reception October 20, 2011

  • anthrobc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      Save the date for the first event of the newly formed USF Anthropology Alumni Society. We are hosting a reception in honor of the USF Anthropology Department and the Graduate Student Research Colloquium on Thursday, October 20, 2011. The colloquium will be held on the following day.

      Come & reconnect with the department & see what USF Anthropology is doing now!

      Time & details will be posted soon.