Yard Sale 8.13.11 8 AM-Noon

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 8:21 AM
      Dear FICS staff, board, community advisors and friends:

      We are having our Annual FICS/Alayne's Garage Sale this Saturday
      8.13.2011 in combination with some other things, including my neighbor's
      yard sale. Please come out and support, or most importantly, please
      PASS it on!!!! Thanks!

      http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/gms/2541282022.html

      Alayne Unterberger, PhD Florida Institute for Community Studies (FICS)
      PO Box 16745 Tampa FL 33687 813.249.8100 Community. Activism. Research.
      Education.