Re: [SCOPA] June potluck??

    Message 1 of 4 , May 26 9:05 AM
      Not good, amigos.  Last night we had to change the dates for NM to 6-21 to 6-28.  Does it have to be a weekend?  Saturday 6-10 is good but I'm not sure about 6-17 yet.

      On 5/25/2011 11:21 PM, bhahm2@... wrote:

      That would work best for me as well.
      Bridget

      May 24, 2011 08:00:21 PM, SCOPA@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Hi, Alayne.  I think the last weekend in June would be best.
      That gives us a month to get the word out.

      How does that sound to everyone?

      Ellen

      In a message dated 5/24/2011 2:15:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      alayne@... writes:

      Hola mis amigos,
      Glenn told me that there are plans to have a potluck in
      June. I am
      still interested in hosting it but I need to get some dates
      locked in
      because I am also planning to go to New Mexico in June. When did
      you
      want to have this?
      Alayne Unterberger, PhD Florida
      Institute for Community Studies (FICS)
      PO Box 16745 Tampa FL 33687
      813.249.8100 Community. Activism. Research.
      Education.