Re: [SCOPA] June potluck??

  • epuccia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2011
      Hi, Alayne.  I think the last weekend in June would be best.  That gives us a month to get the word out.

      How does that sound to everyone?

      Ellen

      In a message dated 5/24/2011 2:15:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, alayne@... writes:

      Hola mis amigos,
      Glenn told me that there are plans to have a potluck in June. I am
      still interested in hosting it but I need to get some dates locked in
      because I am also planning to go to New Mexico in June. When did you
      want to have this?
      Alayne Unterberger, PhD Florida Institute for Community Studies (FICS)
      PO Box 16745 Tampa FL 33687 813.249.8100 Community. Activism. Research.
      Education.

    • bhahm2@verizon.net