New SCOPA LinkedIn Group

  • anthrobc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 4:06 AM
      Hi everyone,
      As part of our efforts to revitalize SCOPA, I have created a LinkedIn group for SCOPA, http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3855588&trk=anet_ug_grppro. Our hope is that this will help provide another tool for communication of upcoming meetings and developments. We will still keep the yahoo group open and post meeting notes & announcements here.

      Let me know if you have any questions.
      Thanks!
      Bridget Hahm, MA, MPH