Re: [SCOPA] FW: LPO meeting/lunch

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2011
      I'll be in Seattle and can go and represent but I have no idea what SCOPA is doing these days :(
      Hopefully we can change that.  I'd like to host a SCOPA party in the spring after SfAA.

      Date: Friday, April 1
      Time:  12:15pm
      Location: Urbane Restaurant in the Olive 8 Hotel

      Trish Colvin
      Society for Applied Anthropology
      PO Box 2436
      Oklahoma City, OK 73112
      405-843-5113
      405-843-8553 (fax)
      trish@...

      Attend the Annual Meetings in
      Seattle, Washington, March 29-April 2, 2011

      Please join us for the LPO luncheon at the forthcoming 71st Annual Meeting
      of the SfAA in Seattle.

      We will meet at 12:15 p.m., at the Urbane Restaurant in the Olive 8 Hotel (one half block from the Grand Hyatt Hotel).

      Nancy Schoenberg will convene the meeting; she is the LPO Liaison from the
      Board of Directors.  The SfAA Board will host the lunch.

      Please RSVP to Trish Colvin (trish@...) by Thursday, March 24th.

      Many thanks, Nancy

      Nancy E. Schoenberg, Ph.D.
      Marion Pearsall Professor of Behavioral Science
      Associate Editor, The Gerontologist
      125 Medical Behavioral Science Building
      University of Kentucky
      Lexington KY USA 40536-0086
      email: nesch@...
      tel: (859) 323-8175
      fax: (859) 323-5350
      http://www.mc.uky.edu/behavioralscience/faculty/schoenberg.asp

      Alayne Unterberger, PhD Florida Institute for Community Studies (FICS) PO Box 16745 Tampa FL 33687 813.249.8100 Community. Activism. Research. Education.