FW: Looking for consulting services

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2011

      From: bounce-8140411-8121152@... [mailto:bounce-8140411-8121152@...] On Behalf Of Nicole Ridley
      Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 9:55 AM
      To: communitydevelopmentbanking-l@...
      Subject: Looking for consulting services

      I am looking for qualified consultants to respond to an RFP to prepare a market analysis/feasibility study in a neighborhood in North Detroit. It would be our preference that the candidates live near the area, but it is not required.  Some elements of the study will include the following:

      A. Market potential, Potential Targeted market

      B. Price Points

      C. Type of development product that would be feasible example: For Sale, Lease Purchase, Rental, Tax Credit, etc.

      D. Potential funding sources available for project type identified (local-private & governmental, state,   federal)

      Please forward all suggestions to nicole.ridley@...?  Thanks!!

      CDB list instructions http://www.runonthebank.net/cdblist.htm