Re: [SCOPA] LPO representation at AAA

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2010
      My very good friend Saleem Kareem Williams, a middle school math teacher in NOLA, has invited all the Anthros to join us at a gallery opening on Thurs 11/18 at 6:30 pm followed by a cocktail hour at his house at 9 pm.

      Just passing it on.  Ellen says she doesn't need me so I'm not going.

      On 11/15/2010 7:51 PM, Bridget H wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Sorry for the delay in responding. I am going to be at the AAA meetings this week. I haven’t had much time to look at the program and figure out my schedule before now.

      Alayne, if you change your mind about going, I can attend the LPO luncheon on Friday.

      Ellen, I can’t do the NAPA/LPO booth on Saturday but could some other time Wed-Friday.  If you have any mentor spots that still need to be filled, let me know.

      Bridget