LPO representation at AAA

  • epuccia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
      Hello, SCOPA members.

      Now that the AAA meeting is just around the corner, I am making one final plea to all LPO contacts who will be attending the AAA annual meeting to please volunteer to help at the NAPA/LPO booths during the meeting.  We are especially desperate for help on Saturday, 11/20.  If you are interested, please e-mail me.

      Also, each LPO should have a representative attend the LPO luncheon on Friday, 11/19.  If anyone is interested in attending, please let me know.

      Thanks so much for all of your help.  I really appreciate it.

      Ellen
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
        Who else from our area is going?  I can attend if no one else is.
        If you want to give me agenda items as a group, please feel free....

        --
        Alayne Unterberger, PhD Florida Institute for Community Studies (FICS) PO Box 16745 Tampa FL 33687 813.249.8100 Community. Activism. Research. Education.
      • Bridget H
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2010

          Hi everyone,

          Sorry for the delay in responding. I am going to be at the AAA meetings this week. I haven’t had much time to look at the program and figure out my schedule before now.

          Alayne, if you change your mind about going, I can attend the LPO luncheon on Friday.

          Ellen, I can’t do the NAPA/LPO booth on Saturday but could some other time Wed-Friday.  If you have any mentor spots that still need to be filled, let me know.

          Bridget