FICS Fall Newsletter!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
    Amigos,

    More is to come but here is our latest and greatest newsletter. Save
    the date for our Mambo #8 on Friday December 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM! Let's
    fill that Doubletree!
    Your feedback would be nice!
    I would also appreciate you passing this on to your respective lists.
    We need supporters!

    Take care y muchos saludos
    Alayne, Board, Staff, Clients and volunteers
    --
    Alayne Unterberger, PhD Florida Institute for Community Studies (FICS)
    PO Box 16745 Tampa FL 33687 813.249.8100 Community. Activism. Research.