FW: SfAA Call for Papers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: <gggrebler@...>
      Date: Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:01 PM
      Subject: Fwd: SfAA Call for Papers
      To: gggrebler@..., gilliangrebler@...

      Jun 8, 2010 10:41:26 AM, info@... wrote:

      Dear Colleagues,

      Please publicize the following on your website, distribute to listserves, and/or forward to your publications editor for newsletters, etc.

      CALL FOR PAPERS

      The Society for Applied Anthropology (SfAA) invites abstracts (sessions, papers and posters) for the Program of the 71st Annual Meeting in Seattle, WA, March 29-April 2, 2011.  The theme of the Program is “Expanding the Influence of Applied Social Science.

      The Society is a multi-disciplinary association that focuses on problem definition and resolution.  We welcome papers from all disciplines.  The deadline for abstract submission is October 15, 2010.  For additional information on the theme, abstract size/format, and the meeting, please visit our web page (www.sfaa.net, click on “Annual Meeting”).

      If you have a webpage for links, please add the following:

      The Society for Applied Anthropology is pleased to announce our 71st Annual
      Meeting in Seattle, WA, March 29-April 2, 2011.
      For meeting information visit
      http://www.sfaa.net/sfaa2011.html

      Melissa Cope
      Society for Applied Anthropology