FW: NAPC Conference April 16-18: Community Planning for "the New Normal"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 6:31 AM

      From: Sharon Clark [mailto:sharonclark@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 9:21 AM
      To: NAPC@...
      Subject: NAPC Conference April 16-18: Community Planning for "the New Normal"

      2010 National Association of Planning Councils Conference

      Community planning for “the new normal"
      National perspective and what communities are doing to respond to the new realities

      April 16 - 18, 2010
      Embassy Suites Old Town -  Alexandria, Virginia

      Conference website:  speakers, schedule, registration, hotel -
      http://www.communityplanning.org/2010%20Conference.htm

      As leaders who are planning for the well-being of the people and communities we serve, now more than ever we need the knowledge, flexibility, and skills to think in new ways and use new tools and technologies.  Join us in Alexandria next month for dialogue with outstanding national speakers and leading community planning practitioners from all across America.  We’ll examine “the new normal” and discover essential insights, approaches and possibilities.

      National Association of Planning Councils (NAPC)
      www.communityplanning.org