Jay Schensul and Diane Austin

  • Greenbaum, Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      This Friday, 11/6, we are hosting a consultant visit by Jean (Jay) Schensul of ICR in Hartford and Diane Austin of BARA at U of Arizona.  They will be consulting about the Center for Applied Anthropology.  You are all welcome to come and meet with them at either 2PM or 3:30.  We will gather in SOC 37.

      Your input as practicing anthropologists who are familiar with local agencies and issues would be extremely valuable in this discussion.  We are hoping to build CAA into a platform for more coordinated and effective applied anthropology here in the Tampa Bay region and beyond.
    • alayneunterberger
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
        My travel plans just changed for the 10th time....I will try to be there! It sounds excellent.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009

          Another reminder about the meeting on Friday.  I hope many of you can come.  If you have questions, give me a call at 974-0777, or just email.