Strategy for the Center for Applied Anthropology

  • E.J. Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009

      The Center for Applied Anthropology is in the process of developing a new strategic vision.  We hope that members of the University of South Florida Anthropology community will help us to refine it.

      How would a well-supplied, fully functional anthropology-oriented institution benefit you in your work?  Are there opportunities for collaboration?  Situations where an established partner would assist in developing your project?

      In short, how would you use a Center for Applied Anthropology?

      Please send your comments, suggestion, and vision to: CommunityEngagement@...

      We would like to see your remarks as quickly as possible.

      Thanks!  We look forward to reading all your responses!

      EJ “Teammate” Ford