USF AntConn -- Anthro Alums, Faculty, and Friends --A Report

  • Wolfe, Alvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2009

    Dear alums, faculty and friends of anthropology:

    We are getting better connected, certainly trying to.  Please look at this report and respond if you have any ideas concerning the issues discussed:  The October 23 Colloquium – Do Come! The Anthro Alum Society -- Do participate.  The Community Advisory group – Do give us your ideas!  A helpful, active USF Anthro Web site – What do you want to see?

    --Alvin

    Alvin W. Wolfe
    Distinguished University Professor Emeritus
    Department of Anthropology
    4202 E. Fowler Avenue, SOC107
    University of South Florida
    Tampa, FL  33620-8100   813-974-0794

  • Wolfe, Alvin
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010

      Thanks so much, David,  for your message.  And what a great opportunity you open up for some of our AntConn and SCOPA anthropologists!

      We will certainly diffuse the message electronically and to some extent through our person-to-person networks.

      We are planning an AntConn meeting in a few weeks and will keep you informed about what we are up to.