Anyone attending SMA conference this weekend?

  • Bridget H.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2009

      Hi,

      I was wondering if anyone is attending the SMA Conference at Yale at the end of this week. I’m presenting a poster on Saturday and will be there Thursday afternoon through Sunday morning. If there are other USF/Tampa people attending, I’d love to meet up with you at the conference.

      Thanks!

      Bridget Hahm, MA, MPH (2003 dual program graduate)

      Project/Data Manager

      HSR&D/RR&D Center of Excellence, Maximizing Rehabilitation Outcomes

      James A. Haley Veterans Hospital

      Personal email: bhahm2@...

      Work email: Bridget.Hahm@...