Reminder of AntConn Meeting Wednesday, Sept 9.

  • alvinwolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      Dear SCOPA members, AntConn Committee members, Anthro faculty and others:

      This is a reminder of the Dutch Lunch AntConn meeting scheduled for September 9, at Latam at el Centro Asturiano, 1913 Nebraska Avenue.

      The meeting was originally announced in the report on our July 10 AntConn Meeting that was sent to as many alums and friends that I could reach electronically. I don't have a formal agenda, but the number one thing we want to do is get the alumni (and friends) involved in the upcoming Applied Anthropology Colloquium scheduled for Friday, October 23.

      If you need a copy of that report on the July 10 meeting that detailed what our interests and possibilities are, let me know and I will send you one. The main thing is to improve connections among anthropologists, students, alums, faculty, and our friends.

      --Alvin

      Alvin W. Wolfe
      Distinguished University Professor Emeritus, and chair of the Ant Conn Committee of the
      Department of Anthropology
      4202 E. Fowler Avenue, SOC107
      University of South Florida
      Tampa, FL 33620-8100 813-974-0794